Site Overlay

Terms & Conditions

Turnaround – Standard 7–15-day turnaround is applied after invoice is approved, artwork is approved, and down payment is made.

**Please submit these requirements at least 14 business days prior to your deadline. If we do not receive these requirements within the time frame, your order is subject to be delayed.*

Requirements:

-Finalized Artwork
-Finalized Garment Selection (style, quantity, size, and colors)
-Payment

If finalization & approval is delayed, rush charges may be applied to complete your order. This agreement is subject to change. Printed shirts can be displayed in store or online. This agreement is automatically applied when down payment is made.

Customer responsibility – Throughout the process of an order, various issues can pop up regarding the artwork or garments that you will need to address. (For example: if a certain garment color is out of stock, we would contact you and ask for an alternative option.) If we do not hear from you and do not resolve these issues in a timely manner, the turnaround time can be subject to delays.

In cases where our distributors have back ordered or discontinued certain garments, we can offer substitute garments for the out-of-stock items, or we can wait until the stock is replenished. Please keep in mind that turnaround time may be affected, resulting in delays.

Mistakes and Misprints – If we make a terrible error in printing your shirts, then we will reprint the order for you at no additional cost. We do not offer refunds. This rarely happens and only applies to serious mistakes like printing the wrong art, printing the wrong location or ordering the wrong color garments.

Refunds / Credit / Returns – If your order is canceled before production and down payment is made, this deposit is credited to your ARI-G DESIGNS, LLC account in full. A refund of 25% can be made by original method of payment. If refund is paid the remaining 75% is Void and not credited towards account. If down payment is made and production is started / completed your deposit is nonrefundable.

If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, first please reach out to our team. We will review your order and do our best to make it right. If the reason for dissatisfaction is due a topic covered within this agreement ARI-G DESIGNS, LLC is not responsible. If the reason for dissatisfaction once reviewed by our team is clearly on our end. Such as the products received are other than what was listed on your invoice. We will make sure to make the situation right.